No time to write this morning…but I did have enough time to read:
• Lori Gottlieb in the Atlantic: “How to Land Your Kid in Therapy“
• Robert Reich on NPR: “It’s the Demand Side, Stupid!“
• Dana Milbank in the Washington Post: “Obama’s Trash-Talking Presser” (Incidentally, this means that the Administration got my memo from a few days back. Great!)
• Barack Obama is currently out-polling Sarah Palin. In Alaska.
• I Heart Taxes: “Taxes Are Delicious!”
• Mike Konczal at Rortybomb: “Republicans Reject the Republican Offer on Debt-Cutting…” (Don’t let anyone tell you that we’re looking for our fiscal solutions in the middle. We’re deciding between conservative and FAR-Right conservative solutions at this point.)